- 11/11/2019 - 12/06/2019Candidate Nomination Period
- 12/18/2019Deadline to file Arguments In Favor/Against
- 12/23/2019Deadline to file Rebuttal Arguments
- 02/03/2020Vote by Mail Ballot Mailing
- 02/17/2020Voter Registration Deadline
- 02/25/2020Last Day to Request Vote by Mail Ballot
- 03/03/2020Election Day
- 04/02/2020Certification Deadline/Final Results
Please check back at a later date for Regional Early Voting Site locations.
● Place the ballot in the return envelope.
● Sign and seal the envelope. Your ballot will not be counted if it is unsigned or signed by someone else.
● Mail your ballot in the enclosed postage-paid envelope as early as possible. It must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
● Drop off your ballot at the Elections Office at 555 Escobar Street, Martinez. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and on Election Day from 7am-8pm.
● To request an accessible Vote by Mail ballot, email AVBM@vote.cccounty.us
● Drop Box Locations:
- Please check back at a later date for Drop Box locations.
Please check back at a later date for Polling Place locations.
Results will be on posted on Election Night.