Upcoming voter deadlines
- 09/26/2019Voter Information Guide Mailing
- 10/07/2019Vote by Mail Mailing
- 10/21/2019Registration Deadline
- 11/01/2019Last Day to Request a Vote by Mail ballot
- 11/05/2019Last Day to Return or Mail a Vote by Mail Ballot
- 11/05/2019Election Day
● Remove the ballot stub from the top of your ballot and place the ballot in the return envelope.
● Sign and seal the envelope. Your ballot will not be counted if it is unsigned or signed by someone else.
● Mail your ballot in the enclosed postage-paid envelope as early as possible. It must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
● Drop off your ballot at the Elections Office at 555 Escobar Street, Martinez. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and on Election Day from 7am-8pm.
● To request an accessible Vote by Mail ballot, email AVBM@vote.cccounty.us
This is a Special Election. No polling place information is available at this time.
Results will be announced on Election Night