Upcoming voter deadlines
- April 8, 2019Voter Information Guide and Ballots Available
- April 22, 2019Registration Deadline
- May 3, 2019Last Day to Request Vote by Mail Ballot
- May 7, 2019Last Day to Return or Mail a Vote by Mail Ballot
- May 7, 2019Election Day
● Remove the ballot stub from the top of your ballot and place the ballot in the return envelope.
● Sign and seal the envelope. Your ballot will not be counted if it is unsigned or signed by someone else.
● Mail your ballot in the enclosed postage-paid envelope as early as possible. It must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
● Drop off your ballot at the Elections Office at 555 Escobar Street, Martinez. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and on Election Day from 7am-8pm.
● To request an accessible Vote by Mail ballot, email AVBM@vote.cccounty.us
This is an All-Mail Special Election. There are no polling places for this election.
May 7, 2019 Election Results