Upcoming voter deadlines
- 04/05/2021Voter Information Guide and Ballots Available
- 04/19/2021Registration Deadline
- 04/29/2021Last Day to Request Vote by Mail Ballot
- 05/04/2021Last Day to Return or Mail a Vote by Mail Ballot
- 05/04/2021Election Day
● Place the ballot in the return envelope.
● Sign and seal the envelope. Your ballot will not be counted if it is unsigned or signed by someone else.
● Mail your ballot in the enclosed postage-paid envelope as early as possible. It must be postmarked no later than Election Day.
● Return your ballot at any time using the exterior drop box in front of the Elections Office at 555 Escobar Street, Martinez.
● Ballot Drop Off “Pop-up” Trailer at the Alamo Plaza Shopping Center 120 Alamo Plaza, Alamo, CA 94507 on Saturday, May 1 from 10am-2pm.
● For assistance or to vote in person, our office hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and on Election Day from 7am-8pm.
● To request an accessible Vote by Mail ballot, email AVBM@vote.cccounty.us
This is an All-Mail Special Election. There are no polling places for this election.
May 4, 2021 – Special Mail Ballot Election
For Alamo (County Service Area P-2 Zone B) Only.