The Election Process is the foundation of our government. You are able participate in shaping the future of our country by registering to vote.
To register, select the image “Register to Vote” to connect directly with the online application. You can even request to become a Vote by Mail voter with the same form.
- A United States citizen
- A resident of Contra Costa County
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day
- Not in prison, or on parole, serving state prison sentence in a county jail, or serving sentence for a felony
- Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court of law
You may obtain a form to register to vote at the following locations:
- County Elections Office
- Public Libraries
- Post Offices
- California Department of Motor Vehicles