Through the County Worker Program, you may be released to work at the polls on Election Day.
- You must be a permanent county employee and a registered voter.
- You must complete and submit the County Worker Program Application.
- Obtain work release form from your county supervisor and submit to our office.
- You must attend training.
- The requirements and duties are the same as in Poll Worker Program
- Must work at the voting place from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- You get to serve the citizens of this county on Election Day.
- You will still get paid for your regular job.
- You will get paid a stipend in lieu of overtime