Military and Overseas Voters
Click on any of the items below to obtain specific information.
Upcoming Election - June 4, 2013 Special Election
This is a Special Election for City of Hercules only.
To download your Ballot, click here
- City of Hercules - Measure Wording
- City of Hercules - Filing deadlines for Mesure's Arguments and Rebuttals
- City of Hercules - Voter Information Pamphlet
The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) allows us to provide voting materials for Special Vote by Mail Voters in advance of the regular Vote by Mail period, which begins 29 days before each election.
United States citizens covered by the UOCAVA include:
- members of the United States Uniformed Services and merchant marine;
- their family members; and
- United States citizens residing outside the United States.
Link to Secretary of State On-line Registration web page - For more information, click on "My Vote" button
To update your Contra Costa Residence Address, click here.
- Mailing address - 555 Escobar St., Martinez, CA 94553
- Fax number - 1.925.335.7843. Check your local telephone directory assistance for the correct U.S. country code.
- Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org – Please enter Military/Overseas Voter in the email's subject line
- Toll free number for domestic calls - 877.335.7802, select language option, then option 2.
- Regular number for non-domestic calls - 925.335.7871.
Federal Voting Assistance Progam - Voting Information on cellular phones, http://www.fvap.gov/mobile/
Federal Voting Assistance Progam - Useful references/reports and tools, click here.
Federal Voting Assistance Progam - Voter Training, click here.
Federal Voting Assistance Program - Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Federal Voting Assistance Program - Toll Free International Phone Numbers, click here.